View Counter

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CNE Mandala Completed Today !

At 5:30 pm today, I completed the CNE Mandala.  After over 100 hours of research, painting ( watercolors, gouache and acrylic ) and editing, I am happy to say that I have accomplished what I set out to do.

I began working on this mandala at the beginning of January of this year and it has been a trip back down memory lane.  I have included many historical and nostalgic bits of information, and also recent happenings.
Upon asking many people ( varied according to age ) what was their favourite thing at The Ex, I was so happy to note that everyone had something to say.  And so I incorporated some of them.
In a world so hectic with work and technology, it is enlightening for me to learn that most people seem to find their own little corner sanctuary.   And for some, it is a spot in The Ex.
For example, one person loves to spend the whole day in the Horse Palace to
escape daily life and  just be.

For further information, please contact me at :

torontomandalas@gmail.com